15th August 2020, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Planning & Engineering Executives in Ericsson Bangalore?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is a Planning & Engineering Executive offered in Ericsson Bangalore. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

27th September 2020, 09:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Planning & Engineering Executives in Ericsson Bangalore?

Job profile of Planning and Engineering Executives in Ericsson Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Planning and Engineering Executives in Ericsson Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Ericsson

Name of the Job Position - Planning and Engineering Executive

>> As a Planning and Engineering Executive, you are responsible for end to end service or resource the specific coordination, execution, managing the projects.

>> You need to manage short term planning, service and resource engineering and responsible for detailed design of the new or enhanced services or resources.

>> You should support the deployment of the solution and ensure you meet the project requirements.

>> You should be able to check whether the services or resources performed adequately and enough capacity is available to meet the business requirements and growth projections.

>> Some of the primary tasks include, Customer Solution Design, Network and IS or IT Infrastructure LCM, Special Projects planning and Design..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?