26th July 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Project Planning & Implementation Executive in Tata Communications?

Hello friends, I came to know that Tata Communications is hiring Project Planning & Implementation Executive. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package of Project Planning & Implementation Executive in Tata Communications? -- [New]
  2. Selection procedure in Tata Communications Project Planning & Implementation Executive interview?
  3. How many vacancies are available for Project Planning & Implementation Executive post in Tata Communications?
  4. Skills required to become a Project Planning & Implementation Executive in Tata Communications Limited?
  5. Eligibility to attend Tata Communications Project Planning & Implementation Executive interview for BTech graduate?
  6. Job description in Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview for BTech graduate?
  7. Selection procedure in Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview?
  8. Eligibility to attend Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview for BTech graduate?
  9. Can I get job in Tata Communications with 58% in 12th standard being an E&TC student?
  10. Why I am not getting my Joining Letter after selection in Tata Communications?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Tata Communications Interview for Customer Care Executive post being an ECE graduate?
  12. Can I get job in Tata Steel(Kalinganagar project) if working as assistant bio-medical engineer in Tata Main Hospital?
  13. Why I am not getting my joining letter yet if selected in Tata Communications about a month ago?
  14. List of telecom companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get a job in Tata Steel Kalinganagar Project Orrissa?
  16. Posts available in Tata Communications Limited for BTech(CSE) graduate?
  17. How can I get a job in Government Sector if I am working in Trunky project as process executive and project engineer with 2 years of experience?
  18. How can I apply for post of Safety Engineer at Tata Steel?
22nd August 2018, 07:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Project Planning & Implementation Executive in Tata Communications?

Job Profile of Tata Communications Project Planning and Implementation Executive Recruitment:

The detailed job profile of this Tata Communications Project Planning and Implementation Executive Recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tata Communications

Name of the Job Position - Project Planning and Implementation Executive

Educational Qualification Required:-

<> You should have completed B.E in the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

<> Or candidates who have done their B.Tech in Information Technology are also eligible.

Percentage Required:-
* In 10th Class - 50% marks
* In 12th Class - 50% marks
* In Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech - 50% marks

Salary Offered - 2.3 Lakh Per Annum

Selection Process:

The selection process consists of below mentioned rounds,
>> Written Test
>> Group Discussion
>> Technical and HR Interview

You should have knowledge of Wireline and Wireless products. You must have basic understanding of Juniper or Cisco products and have knowledge on Concepts, Switches, Routers and Network.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?