1st June 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Process Design Trainees in Vuram Technology?

Hello friends, I came to know that Vuram Technology is hiring Process Design Trainees. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

29th July 2018, 08:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Process Design Trainees in Vuram Technology?

Job Profile of a Process Design Trainee in Vuram Technology:

The detailed information about this Process Design Trainee in Vuram Technology is given below,.

Name of the Company - Vuram Technology

Name of the Job Position - Process Design Trainee

If you have passed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA course then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment. Branches allowed in B.E/ B.Tech are,
* EIE
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology

<> There should not be any pending backlogs in order to be eligible. You should have secured minimum 65% marks throughout the academics and the selection process consists of,
@ Written Test
@ Technical Interview
@ HR Screening
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?