1st June 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Vuram Technology Process Design Trainees interview for BTech graduate?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Vuram Technology for the post of Process Design Trainees. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Vuram Technology for this post. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many Process Design Trainees vacancies are available in Vuram Technology?
  2. Selection procedure in Vuram Technology Process Design Trainees interview?
  3. Salary package of Process Design Trainees in Vuram Technology?
  4. Job profile of Process Design Trainees in Vuram Technology?
  5. Eligibility to attend Appster Information Technology Trainee Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  6. Eligibility to attend Samsung Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  7. Eligibility to attend Sapient Corporation Production Support Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
  8. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  9. Eligibility to attend KPIT Technologies Software Engineer interview for BTech graduate? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to attend Tata Communications Limited Project Planning & Implementation interview for BTech graduate?
  11. Eligibility to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
  12. Eligibility to attend MPhasis DTO Infrastructure Services Trainee interview for BTech graduate?
  13. How to become a fashion designer after class 12th science (General)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to attend Cognizant IT Engineer interview for BTech graduate?
  15. Eligibility to attend SYNTEL Graduate Trainee interview?
  16. How to attend personal interview directly without written test by having 75%? When is the recruitment process held? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to attend Perficient Software Developer interview for BTech graduate?
  18. Eligibility to attend Intellect Design Arena System Engineer interview?
2nd June 2018, 09:34 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Vuram Technology Process Design Trainees interview for BTech graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Vuram Technology Process Design trainee Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to attend this Vuram Technology Process Design Trainee recruitment being a B.Tech candidate. The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

<> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Electrical Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* EIE

<> Candidates who are done with their MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

<> You should not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible.

<> You must have secured minimum 65% marks throughout the academics to be eligible.
1st April 2022, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Vuram Technology Process Design Trainees interview for BTech graduate?

I don't have any pending backlog but 2 cleared arrears are there, wheather I'm eligible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?