16th February 2020, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Quality Assurance Engineers at Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job at Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore as I have applied for the post of Quality Assurance Engineer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

19th February 2020, 07:10 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Quality Assurance Engineers at Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Job profile of Quality Assurance Engineers at Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd Bangalore as follows:-

1. You will have to ensure software quality activities.
2. You will have to ensure the smooth running of the process procedures.
3. Suitability of project implementation for best results.
4. Ensure the best implementation before major issues.
5. Prevention activities for software solutions.

Official Website: http://www.amiti.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?