15th May 2012, 10:37 PM
jishnu.p.

Study material and faculties of Akash IIT JEE? Can I crack IIT JEE using their study material?

What about the study material & faculties of Aakash IIT-JEE?
Can I crack IIT-JEE using their study material?
Otherwise which institute give the good study material?
Please reply... I want to join there soon before that I need somebody's Reply!

17th May 2012, 02:36 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Study material and faculties of Akash IIT JEE? Can I crack IIT JEE using their study material?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jishnu.p. View Post
Otherwise which institute give the good study material?
Please reply... I want to join there soon before that I need somebody's Reply!
Institutes Good For Cracking "JEE"

Hello Jishnu,
Aakash IIT-JEE is a full fledged Institute Preparing Students for the IIT JEE Exams, and has Numerous Branches all over India.
Hence, the Faculty Quality depends from one Branch to another, though the Study Materials remain the Same..

Code:
Passing Comments on the Faculty would be a Tedious thing, on the Other hand, its reasonable to comment on the quality Factor of their Study Materials.
Code:
I cannot guarantee you this One Because When I had Gone Through Their Material(Way back in 2011), I did Find many conceptual Mistakes including some Editing ones.
But overall, the Quality and Quantity of problems is good Enough to make it to the Top.

NOTE: If the Faculty is good enough in a Particular Branch, You can easily Neglect these Errs in the Text!
Code:
Otherwise  which institute give the good study material?
I would Suggest you Join the Narayana Group of Institutions (Especially Hyd Campus), Where the Students are forced to Study well and taken good care of. Also the Study Materials are good enough(Stuffed up with Plenty of Problems) in helping a Candidate to successfully Crack the JEE. 50% of the Headache is their's to make it big!

NOTE: No Doubt, There are plenty of mistakes in these materials too but The Quality n Quantity of the Narayana Campus Materials are jus Awesome! So go for it!!!

Coming to Your Personal Quest, No matter in which Campus you Study, JEE is All about constant Practise and a Clear Basic Foundation of Basic Concepts.
You can check out their Website Here !!!

Regards,

Nik
16th November 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material and faculties of Akash IIT JEE? Can I crack IIT JEE using their study material?

which institute can i depend on for distance learning course for cracking NEET????
which institute offers best distance learning course for NEET??
23rd June 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study material and faculties of Akash IIT JEE? Can I crack IIT JEE using their study material?

I am in class 11.I want to crack IIT by distance learning program.please guide me the best branch having the best material for this correspondence course.
14th September 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

is aakash study materials,maths-mhe,rd sharma phy-hc verma dc pandey nd chem p.bahadur(numericals)nd organic by op tandon enough to crack iit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?