28th June 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Site Reliability Engineer in Microsoft-Hyderabad?

Hello friends, I came to know that Microsoft-Hyderabad is hiring Software Site Reliability Engineer. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

1st July 2019, 07:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Site Reliability Engineer in Microsoft-Hyderabad?

Job Profile of a Software Site Reliability Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad recruitment:

The detailed job profile of a Software Site Reliability Engineer in Microsoft, Hyderabad recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Microsoft

Name of the Job Position - Software Site Reliability Engineer

>> You must have Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Information System or Computer Science or its equivalent technical discipline in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Should have around 5 years of working experience and proven track record in IT industry with solid experience in systems engineering and operations support roles interfacing with the customers.

>> Have MCSE Certification is preferred and good practical experience with MOF or ITIM or CISSP is an added advantage.

>> You need to provide technical leadership to a cross functional engineering as well as operations team.

>> You need to develop the infrastructure solutions using Powershell and C# also, involve in Automate systems for monitoring and alerting in the case the services go down.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?