16th July 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Systems Engineer in Infosys?

I would like to know that if I get the job in Infosys as I have applied for the post of Systems Engineer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

19th July 2018, 08:57 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Job profile of Systems Engineer in Infosys?

Job Profile of System engineer in Infosys depends upon the domain of technology which one gets in the training period.
Initially person selected for the post of System engineer is trained for the languages like Python,Dot net,My SQL,SPRING etc.

After the training company may assign the person which ever domain he is suited most that is Development,Support,Testing,Design of architecture etc.

In the allotted domain one needs to perform follows as a system engineer
1.Develop a Code,Review Documentation ,conduct reviews for self and peers.

2.Performing validation activity on built program mes or codes,Conducting a defect check and if necessary to develop a review to supply quality output to vendor.

3.Providing the product support in analyzing the project and communication with clients or vendors for support availability.

In addition to these there are so many domains in which System engineer works like maintenance,quality assurance etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?