10th August 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Tax Accountant in Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore for the post of Tax Accountant. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Tax Accountants. So, I want to know about the job profile.

15th August 2019, 10:06 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Tax Accountant in Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore?

Company Name:TCS

Tax accounting || Bangalore || Exp-3 - 7 years || Job Function: FINANCE || Role: Consultant ||

Desired Skills: Finance and Accounting

Job profile of Tax Accountant in Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore as follows :

-You will have to prepare the monthly, quarterly and yearly tax related activities
-Tax reporting.
-Necessary data arrangement.
-Communicate and acquire approvals.
-Validation work for tax related activities.
-Entry in the systems.
18th August 2019, 01:26 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Tax Accountant in Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore?

A Tax Accountant in Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore is responsible for assisting clients and companies with their financial and income tax statements. A Tax Accountant in Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore qualified professionals research, study and interpret tax law. A Tax Accountant in Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore work includes preparing payments, identifying tax savings, and analyzing tax issues.

For more information visit on (https://www.tcs.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?