10th August 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore Tax Accountant interview?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore for the post of Tax Accountant. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Tax Accountant in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

15th August 2019, 10:09 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore Tax Accountant interview?

Company Name:TCS

Tax accounting || Bangalore || Exp-3 - 7 years || Job Function: FINANCE || Role: Consultant ||

Desired Skills: Finance and Accounting

Selection criteria of Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore Tax Accountant interview as follows :

-Online apptitude test.
-Business communication test.
-Manager round.
-General computer test || Typing test.
-HR interview.
15th August 2019, 07:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria of Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore Tax Accountant interview?

Candidates who are going to apply for Tax Accountants in Tata Consultancy Service, will have to appear for a round of face to face interview/HR interview. Candidates who qualifies the interview, will be selected for the above mentioned recruitment.

Interested candidates can visit the link below and register themselves for the interview.

Web: https://careers.tcs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?