10th March 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Testing Engineer in HCL, Noida?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of HCL, Noida for the post of Associate Quality Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Testing Engineer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

12th March 2019, 11:11 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job profile of Testing Engineer in HCL, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of HCL, Noida for the post of Associate Quality Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Testing Engineer. So, I want to know about the job profile.
The job profile for the test engineer are,

1. Candidates should be experience in testing complex web applications and software systems.

2.Candidates should have experience in writing and maintaining scripts and experience creating and maintaining Testing environment

3.Exposure to automated testing tools; Load Testing( Load Runner)

The job profile for Associate Quality Engineer

1.Candidates have to prepare and support preparation of automation scripts by using the existing Automation Framework

2. Candidates have to do automate cases for multiple platforms like web, Mobile(ios/Andriod) Services etc

3. Candidates have to Perform test execution for multiple software products and releases.
15th March 2019, 12:49 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Testing Engineer in HCL, Noida?

Job profile of Testing Engineer in HCL, Noida: -

Identify business requirements

Plan projects

Write bug reports

Meet with system users to understand the scope of project

Work with Software developer

Carry out resources planing

Provide quality assurance

Trouble shoot and problem sol
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?