11th March 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture, Mumbai Associate interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Accenture, Mumbai for the post of Associate. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

14th March 2019, 09:14 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture, Mumbai Associate interview?

Eligibility for the post of non voice process:

Graduate but not technical graduates

For the post of service desk support role :

You should have BE/BTECH/B.CA
with 2-4 year of experience
14th March 2019, 08:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture, Mumbai Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend Accenture, Mumbai Associate interview:

Aspirant must have be a full time B.E/B.Tech degree holder in any discipline such as CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/M.E/CIVIL etc. or M.Sc graduates in Computer Science/Information technology or MCA graduates from any recognized university.

Aspirant must have minimum 60% and above marks in 10th, 12th (or diploma) and UG/PG.

Aspirant must have good communication & interpersonal skills, along with a good command on technical subjects.

Aspirant should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Accenture selection process.

Last edited by ppsahu; 17th March 2019 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?