10th March 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Testing Engineer in HCL, Noida?

Hi everyone, I am ready to attend an interview in HCL, Noida for the post of Testing Engineer. I just want to know about the salary package allotted for this particular post in this company. Can I know about the salary package?

12th March 2019, 09:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Testing Engineer in HCL, Noida?

The minimum salary of a Testing Engineer in HCL, may start from Rs. 4,00,000/- per year and may range approximately up to Rs. 4,32,000/- per year. Candidates can visit the official website below and apply.

Web: http://www.hcl.com
12th March 2019, 10:52 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am ready to attend an interview in HCL, Noida for the post of Testing Engineer. I just want to know about the salary package allotted for this particular post in this company. Can I know about the salary package?
The salary package for Test Engineering in HCL technology will be ₹ 4,06,074 per year, it's totally based on the candidate's qualification and, experience in the relevant field. There are 31 HCL technologies companies in India and, the average total pay will be 4.5 lacs per year which includes the bonus and additional compensation.

For future details contact - https://www.hcltech.com/
13th March 2019, 12:57 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Test Automation Engineer salary at HCL Technologies ranges from ₹2,89,908-₹3,92,854. However, this varies from person to person depending on their work experience, last withdrawn salary and how well you excel in your interview.

If everything goes fine, you can negotiate with your HR regarding the salary, they do negotiate.
15th March 2019, 12:53 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Testing Engineer in HCL, Noida: -

The typical HCL Technolog test engineer salary can range from 39,000 to 7,80,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?