13th October 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of UI Software Engineers at Salesforce Bangalore?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job at Salesforce Bangalore as I have applied for the post of UI Software Engineer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

16th October 2020, 11:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of UI Software Engineers at Salesforce Bangalore?

Job profile of UI Software Engineer at Salesforce Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of UI Software Engineer at Salesforce Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Salesforce

Name of the Job Position - UI Software Engineer

>> As an UI Software Engineer, you are required to develop languages like Apex, HTML5, JavaScript, Visualforce, CSS/ SCSS..etc.,

>> You are required to add additional technology stacks whenever needed. You should be part of the analysis and development process.

>> You must have experience with Angular JS. You should be able to build industry apps on modern technology stacks.

>> Having experience with cross-browser compatibility and responsive web design and development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?