6th July 2023, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Job profiles of Corporate Sales and Airline Ticketing? Which one is better?

I am a 10 years of experience holder in the field of airlines/aviation(airport operations)....In 2013 I had to resign from my services...Last year again I started working with a travel agency into travel sales(B2C)...But looking at my interest into work field i am not that keen for travel sales... I am planning to switch for either corporate sales or airlines ticketing... but in dilemma which one shall I opt for.... Would appreciate if you could guide me on below two queries:

1. Job profiles of both...
2.Which one has a better Scope of growth in terms of remunerations and step up the ladder..

9th July 2023, 09:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profiles of Corporate Sales and Airline Ticketing? Which one is better?

Job profiles of Corporate Sales and Airline Ticketing? Which one is better?

Corporate Sales:
Corporate sales professionals are responsible for selling products or services to corporate clients or businesses.

Airline Ticketing:
Airline ticketing professionals work in the travel and tourism industry, specifically in the area of ticketing and reservations.
9th July 2023, 11:36 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Job profiles of Corporate Sales and Airline Ticketing? Which one is better?

Job profiles:

1. He or she is responsible for handling tickets, alterations, cancellations, and providing flight timings information.

2. A career as an Airline Ticketing Agent requires handling key operations like data entry, payment, collection and verification.

3. He or she uses computers to provide customer service to the passengers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?