6th July 2023, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for JEE Main Exam to get the best engineering college?

9th July 2023, 09:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for JEE Main Exam to get the best engineering college?

Understand the Exam Pattern: Familiarize yourself with the JEE Main exam pattern, including the number of sections, types of questions, marking scheme, and duration of the exam.

Create a Study Schedule: Develop a study schedule that allows for consistent and dedicated study time.

Know the Syllabus: Gain a thorough understanding of the JEE Main syllabus.
9th July 2023, 11:41 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to prepare for JEE Main Exam to get the best engineering college?

1. Go for basics - Basics help us in understanding the question. Most of the JEE Main questions test your basics rather than your formula remembering skills or speed.

2. Basics help us in understanding the question. Most of the JEE Main questions test your basics rather than your formula remembering skills or speed.

3. Must have to crack the JEE Main exam- Improve your reasoning and analytical skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?