20th May 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Will I get placement if I pursue CDAC courses?

I have done my B.E.(IT),but i have 3 year gaps during BE . will i get any placement if i pursue cdac course?

30th November 2015, 10:03 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get placement if I pursue CDAC courses?

You want to know about the placement scenario of CDAC. Various companies visited the CDAC for campus placement after the completion of the course. But the thing is that you have a gap of 3 years during B.E which will be a disadvantage for you.

**The companies which visited the campus put eligibility criteria before the placement. But due to year gap, there might be some companies in which you are not eligible for placement process as they put the minimum year gap of 1 year.

**But if your core subjects such as JAVA etc are good one then you can join as you learn a lot from this course. In terms of placement point of view there will not be any guarantee for getting placed after the completion of course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?