3rd December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Job prospects in private sector after doing MBA in distance learning?

I am working as Asst. Prof. Computer engineering. I have done M.Engg in Computer. I have 13 years of teaching experience in Pvt. Engg. colleges.
Since I don’t want to do PHD and pursue my career in academics so I want to switch to other field, therefore I want to do MBA as distance learning.
I want to know that "what are prospects of getting job for me in pvt. sector as I have no experience of sale/marketing/finance.
Please guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. Can I get good Job in private sector after completion of M.Com from Burdwan University and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  3. Job prospects of Diploma Electrical Engineer in Private Sector?
  4. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  5. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  6. Does Sikkim Manipal distance learning university provide only MBA degree?
  7. Is it good to do B.Ed from Manav rachna Institute? Job prospects of B.Ed through distance?
  8. If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?
  9. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  10. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Salary for BSc Biotech Students?
  12. What should I do M.Tech or MBA to get job in Private sector?
  13. Can i do CA full course from private college? What are the job opportunities available in private sector?
  14. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  15. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  16. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  17. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
  18. What are the career opportunities in government sector?
9th December 2015, 04:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job prospects in private sector after doing MBA in distance learning?

You can have a lot of career opportunities after the completion of your MBA via distance mode and having years of exeprience, below however I have mentioned the various career prospects for you after completion of your MBA, kindly have a look at it.

You can get jobs in various sectors like;

> Financial Institutions

> Securities firms

> Banks

> Investment Companies

> International Business Consultancy, etc.

Candidates can also be absorbed by;

> Automobile Companies

> Consumer durable manufacturers

> Electronics and Computer companies etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?