25th March 2011, 12:01 PM
satheeshkumar88

If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?

Hi Guys,
Currently i am working in a private IT sector. I planned to do MBA by Distance Education.I little bit confused about the course. If i do MBA by Distance Education whether it would be acceptable in the IT sectors and can i get any job with it??

Thanks in Advance,
satheesh Kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors
  2. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  3. Which company job is offered for distance MBA? Colleges offering distance MBA?
  4. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  5. Whether Online MBA is available for diploma holders? Is it acceptable in Government, Private and Banking sectors?
  6. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  7. What are the opportunities in government sector?
  8. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not? -- [New]
  9. Can I get a job easily after doing MBA(HR) through distance education?
  10. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  11. Whether MBA from SMU is acceptable in Government and Private sectors of India? Is it approved by AICTE, DEC, HRD, UGC or AIU?
  12. Scope for MBA students in governmental sectors?
  13. Eligibility for MBA course in abroad after B.Com in distance education?
  14. How can I get a good job in MNC? I am doing MBA from SMU distance education
  15. How to do MBA through distance education? I am a professional private job worker
  16. Is rank card necessary to do MBA through distance? How to get the rank card? Any last date to get seat in MBA distance education?
  17. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for private bank job after doing MBA in finance through distance education from SMU?
31st May 2011, 04:37 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?

yes why not............you can get good job in this field my friend go for it why you wary.....

don;t wait go.......

all the best
1st June 2011, 12:13 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satheeshkumar88 View Post
Hi Guys,
Currently i am working in a private IT sector. I planned to do MBA by Distance Education.I little bit confused about the course. If i do MBA by Distance Education whether it would be acceptable in the IT sectors and can i get any job with it??

Thanks in Advance,
satheesh Kumar

Friend doing professional course through distance education is not that much valuable.
It will not lead you to a bright career.

If you want a good future in private sector you should do a regular MBA course by clearing CAT or MAT or any other management entrance exams with excellent score.

Doing MBA as a regular students nurtures and brushes up your skills and provides you the complete environment and knowledge.

So in my opininon you shoud go with MBA regular rather than through distance education program. Good luck.
1st June 2011, 12:21 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: If I do MBA through distance education then will I be acceptable in IT sectors? Can I get a job with it?

Yes you can get a good job in IT sector but you should have some extra skills to impress the company mangers because you are doing MBA through distance mode and this has less opportunity then the regular MBA.
So you need very hard work and should improve you skills to get a good job and make a bright future in private sector.
1st June 2011, 12:23 AM
Deb51

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in Advance,
satheesh Kumar

regular courses are always preferable then distance courses. but till distance course with work experience give a good value. IT sector also accept MBA degree in distance mode. but when you are doing MBA in distance mode you should also work in company. so that work experience add an extra advantage for your career. but if you have time then it's better to do MBA through regular mode from a popular institution.
1st June 2011, 02:08 AM
pooja bhartii

well, MBA is good course even if it is pursued through distance education or by some other open university. But when compared with regular mode, mba pursued through distance education would have less valuable. But having MBA as tag in your qualification is more valuable than a bachelor degree one.
1st June 2011, 02:12 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Friend,
MBA is very good degree for carrer.If you do MBA regular then you get job easily by campus selection or direct interview.if you do with distance learning then doing job is neccessary.it will help you to increase your post.

As you said you do the job in private sector.Now a day private sector also
give good salary pacakge.
Yes it will be acceptable in It sector.After doing MBA through distance you can increase you post while doing job.
1st June 2011, 07:28 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Yes you can do MBA through distance education if you are satisfied with your job. But if you want a job more than that just resign the job join in a good business school and then you can join in a nice job even through campus placement.
13th June 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

If I do distance education through a good institute like ibs hyderabad or symbiosis pune will it be good for public sector such as for bank posts
9th November 2011, 08:42 PM
VegaSridhar

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks in Advance,
satheesh Kumar
Hi,

Yes, you are eligible to get job in IT sector after completing MBA thorough distance.But it is important you do it froom a good university. For your information::

IGNOU
Sikkim Manipal unviersity
ICFAI
Anna University
Symbiosis Distance Educatioj Program

are the better options to do MBA in distance mode. As you are in IT sector it is easy for you. You can get selected through internal recruitment.

All the best
27th November 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

All distance unversity have very bad reputation.If you want job in manangement sector then you join regular course .nahi to road aa jaoge. VERY TRULY YOURS RAMENDRA KUMAR
1st December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation from Distance education (Bachelor of Mass Communication) and working in IT sector. Want to pursue MBA from Regular and from good college.But most of the good colleges are not considering students fropm Distance eduaction back ground. If i do MBA from A grade or B grade universities is that will be helpful in my career path ??

Please help...
12th January 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir/madam,
I did diploma, b.tech in automobile engg. currently iam working in IT sector and i wasnt to do MBA operation management through distance edu. Can i get good job after doing MBA in automobile sector?
4th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuaing mba (finance) from sikkim manipal uni (distance learning),so i want to ask that after completing that,is it posible to do mba again in finance from regular college.
26th July 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
All distance unversity have very bad reputation.If you want job in manangement sector then you join regular course .nahi to road aa jaoge. VERY TRULY YOURS RAMENDRA KUMAR
why bro why are u telling like that?????
19th February 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

HI Friends i have been complited my MBA(Fin) from KSOU. I would like to go for Heigher studyes like M.Phil, P.hd. Is i am l eligible do M.Phil. Please suggest me.
19th November 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi, currently am working with tcs but am looking for doing mba in distance. Will it increase my competency or is it acceptable in this or other sector like banking?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?