10th October 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend the Software Developer Interview in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun for the post of Software Developer. Can any of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria?

13th October 2020, 08:26 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend the Software Developer Interview in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

Eligibility to attend the Software Developer Interview in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun is as follows.

Applicant should be fresh BTech CSE graduate or MCA Post Graduate.

Applicant should have problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas.

Applicant must have Good communication and presentation skills.

Applicant should have the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://metadesignsolutions.com/openings
14th October 2020, 09:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend the Software Developer Interview in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Software Developer in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Software Developer in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who have passed their Graduation or Post Graduation either in 2018 or 2019 or 2020 are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Hence, if you meet the above mentioned criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?