4th September 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Database Developers in SAP Labs Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview of SAP Labs Bangalore for the post of Database Developer. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

7th September 2020, 12:34 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job roles of Database Developers in SAP Labs Bangalore?

Job roles of Database Developers in SAP Labs Bangalore is as following.

- You have to provide database design and administration support for Digital Interconnect's global database infrastructure with attention to risk controls as per business requirements.
- You will responsible for All aspects of database administration, including configuration, performance and tuning, regular maintenance and creation of specialized jobs running on the various enterprise level database systems.
- You will assist the development community with coding optimization and tuning requirements.
- You will Troubleshoot various production issues arising during production processing.
- You will analyze automation, monitoring, and tools gaps in the database infrastructure and design and build processes and solutions to improve them.
- You will Work with various teams: ProdOps, Development, System and Network Engineering.
- You will be part of a group rotation providing weekend and on call support.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?