4th September 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Intern interview of Paypal International Chennai?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Paypal International Chennai is going to schedule an interview for the post of a Software Intern. I want to prepare for this interview so that I can crack it and get selected. Please help me to know how I can prepare for it? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

6th September 2020, 06:02 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Intern interview of Paypal International Chennai?

Tips to prepare to crack the Software Intern interview of Paypal International Chennai are as follows:-

1. Highly fluent in business comms. and presentation skills.
2. Strong interpersonal skills.
3. Make your research about company products and policies.
4. Be positive, enthusiastic, and humble style.
5. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
6. Understanding of various programming languages such as C/C++/.NET/JAVA/SQL languages.
7. Knowledge of SDLC phases and testing skills.
8. Object development and integrator style.
9. Improve your aptitude, vocabulary, technical skills for aptitude, and technical rounds.
10. Continuous learning and innovative style.
11. Knowledge of back-end developments for transaction phases.
12. Knowledge in handling of large bank data for different domains.

7th September 2020, 12:42 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Intern interview of Paypal International Chennai?

You can follow given steps to crack interview of Software Intern in Paypal International Chennai.

- You must gain highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.

- You must be able to solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments.

- You must try to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?