25th October 2020, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Machine Learning Engineers in Zycus Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview of Zycus Bangalore for the post of Machine Learning Engineer. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

29th October 2020, 06:12 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job roles of Machine Learning Engineers in Zycus Bangalore?

Job roles of Machine Learning Engineers in Zycus Bangalore is as follows.

Selected applicant will work on Analytics and Data mining (Web, Social and Big data), Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics, Statistical Modelling and Inferencing, Information Retrieval, Large Scale Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing, Econometrics and Quantitative Marketing, Applied Game Theory and Mechanism Design, Operations Research and Optimization, Human Computer Interaction and Information Visualization.

I'm giving you link of official website for any other inquiry.
www.zycus.com
30th October 2020, 11:16 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The job roles of Machine Learning Engineers in Zycus Bangalore kkJob roles of Machine Learning Engineers in Zycus Bangalore is that the candidate should possess experience in using R, Matlab, or any other statistical software.
Experience in mentoring junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modeling applications. Strong communication and data presentation skills.
30th October 2020, 06:16 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Job roles of Machine Learning Engineers in Zycus Bangalore are as follows:-

1. You will have to work on the creation and implementation of AI solutions.

2. You will have to work on the development of products. (IBM WATSON)

3. You will have to do the research on the machine learning areas.

4. Advance documentation tasks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?