25th October 2020, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in a Machine Learning Engineer interview of Zycus Bangalore?

Can any of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Zycus Bangalore for the post of a Machine Learning Engineer? I am interested in attending an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

29th October 2020, 12:57 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Selection procedure in a Machine Learning Engineer interview of Zycus Bangalore?

The selection procedure in a Machine Learning Engineer interview of Zycus Bangalore is given below:-

1. Coding round.

2. Aptitude.

3. Interview.

4. HR round.
29th October 2020, 02:59 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in a Machine Learning Engineer interview of Zycus Bangalore?

Selection procedure in a Machine Learning Engineer interview of Zycus Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Online test for general abilities check.
2. Texhnical Round for product development skills.
3. Operations manager round.
4. HR Interview.
29th October 2020, 05:49 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Selection procedure in a Machine Learning Engineer interview of Zycus Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and experience.

• Shortlisted applicant will go through 4 interviews.

• Final selection will be made on HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.zycus.com
30th October 2020, 10:38 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure C?

Selection procedure in a Machine Learning Engineer interview of Zycus Bangalore include - First is Online test which is followed by second-round - face to face interview. The third is the managerial round. Fourth is the HR round.

This process took 3+ weeks Selection procedure in a Machine Learning Engineer interview of Zycus Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?