3rd March 2020, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Digital Technology Interns in General Electric Aviation Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of General Electric Aviation Bangalore for the post of Digital Technology Intern. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.

18th October 2020, 01:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Digital Technology Interns in General Electric Aviation Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Digital Technology Intern in General Electric Aviation Bangalore recruitment;

Major roles and responsibilities of Digital Technology Intern in General Electric Aviation Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - General Electric

Name of the Job Position - Digital Technology Intern

>> You are required to solve the technical challenges through regular application of the common design patterns.

>> As a Digital Technology Intern, you are required to identify the appropriate patterns for using in Problem Solving.

>> You are required to understand the value proposition for the customer as well as having commitment in order to deliver the best value proposition.

>> You need to assure proper documentation of the technical data generated for assigned projects or tasks.

>> You should be able to prepare invention disclosures in order to protect the technology which provides the advantage to business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?