3rd March 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Digital Technology Interns in General Electric Aviation Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I am interested in getting a job as a Digital Technology Intern in General Electric Aviation Bangalore. But I don't know how much they are going to pay? Kindly tell me what is the salary package for this particular post in this company?

15th March 2020, 07:10 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Digital Technology Interns in General Electric Aviation Bangalore?

Company Name: General Electric Aviation Bangalore

Job-Role: Digital Technology Interns

Experience: Freshers.

The Salary package of Digital Technology Interns in General Electric Aviation Bangalore is around INR 3-10 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending on your interview performance and skillset to meet the business requirements.
15th March 2020, 07:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Digital Technology Interns in General Electric Aviation Bangalore?

The salary package of Digital Technology Interns in General Electric Aviation Bangalore is Rs.₹1,004,433 per year.

The applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university/institution to be eligible for Digital Technology Interns in General Electric Aviation Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?