31st August 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Digital Technology Intern in General Electric Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview of General Electric Bangalore for the post of Digital Technology Intern. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

17th September 2019, 01:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Digital Technology Intern in General Electric Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of a Digital Technology Intern in General Electric Bangalore recruitment:'

Major roles and responsibilities of a Digital Technology intern in General Electric Bangalore recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - General Electric

Name of the Job Position - Digital Technology Intern

>> You are required to work closely with the senior members in the team and across the functional teams consisting of the technical leaders and MR Domain experts.

>> You are required to learn and understand the MR Host domain inline with the internship project.

>> As a Digital Technology Intern, you need to perform integration of the project into existing framework and end to end verification of the project output.

>> Must be able to work with SMEs to understand the low level project requirements.
17th September 2019, 09:45 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Digital Technology Intern in General Electric Bangalore?

Digital Technology Intern in General Electric Bangalore are hired to focus on a particular area of the GE business based on availability of positions, the interviewer's assessment, and the applicant's preference. Digital Technology Intern in General Electric Bangalore Focus areas could include but are not limited to Predix/Digital Platforms, Aviation, Healthcare, Renewable Energy, or Power.

For more information visit on (https://www.ge.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?