30th June 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Service Desk Engineer Trainee in Cognizant?

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview of Cognizant for the post of Service Desk Engineer Trainee. I don't know about the job roles. So, I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post in this company.

4th July 2019, 05:15 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Service Desk Engineer Trainee in Cognizant?

The job profile in Cognizant of Service Desk Engineer Trainee would be to resolve and contact customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
The Service Desk Engineer Trainee will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.

The candidates willing to apply for Service Desk Engineer Trainee must have understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
4th July 2019, 08:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Roles involved in Cognizant Service Desk Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Roles and responsibilities involved in Cognizant Service Desk Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Service Desk (Engineer Trainee)

>> You are required to provide the first and second line technical support to the customers.

>> You need to serve as the first point of contact for the customers over email or phone or ticketing tool on technical issues.

>> As a service Desk (Engineer Trainee), you are required to undertake the analysis, diagnosis and resolution of the issues.

>> You must have good understanding of the concepts of Networking, Computer hardware and software components.
28th December 2021, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the interview questions asked for service desk role in cognizant for freshers
28th December 2021, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

They will mentioned infrastructure like Azure windows ect
Is it also CIS RELATED
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?