21st August 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Job description of CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview of Cognizant Pune for the post of CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Cognizant. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

24th August 2019, 10:24 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune?

Job description of CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune as follows :

You will have to work over first level of support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes.

-Support for technical issues.
-Technical assistance over the phone.
-Remote troubleshooting and support for technical difficulties.
-Ability to work in shifts.
-Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
-Good knowledge on networking basic fundamentals.
24th August 2019, 10:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune?

Job Description of CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune recruitment:

The detailed job description of CIS Graduate Service Desk Trainee in Cognizant Pune recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Service Desk Trainee

<> As a Graduate Service Desk Trainee, you are required to serve as first point of contact for customers over the phone, ticketing tool, e-mail on the technical issues.

<> You need to provide first as well as second line technical support to the customers. You are required to work with applications or systems in order to undertake the diagnosis, analysis and resolution of the issues.
30th July 2021, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Is CIS Graduate Trainee Service desk is a BPO job in cognizant or not?
2nd December 2021, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I am select in cis role stilll not getting any offer letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?