15th September 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Job scope and salaries in private sector after Ceramic Engineering? Is it necessary to do MBA after Ceramic Engineering?

I may be alloted Ceramic Engg. in Institute of Technology, BHU in 2014. Please give me details regarding (i) scope of jobs in private sector and salaries, jobs in Private sectors and packages, prospects & carrier after graduation in Ceramic Engg. in IT, BHU. (ii) Is it necessary to do MBA after graduation in Ceramic Engg. in IT, BHU.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of ceramic engineering form RPET? Can I apply for Civil Services Exam after the B.E.?
  2. Can girls get well paid job in ceramic industries? List of ceramic industries for the same?
  3. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  4. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  5. What is the fees of M.Tech in government college of Ceramic engineering and technology in Ceramic engineering branch
  6. Which institute will be suitable for me if I am interested to do diploma in Ceramic Engineering through correspondence?
  7. Which technical paper ceramic engineering student write SAIL entrance exam
  8. How to do diploma in Ceramic Engineering through correspondence in West Bengal?
  9. What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?
  10. How to do ceramic composite while doing final year in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to do ceramic composite after doing final year in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Gujarat Technological University Ceramic Technology 1st Sem- Elements of Civil Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I continue Civil Engineering by attending the Common Entrance Exam having completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  15. How to join SAIL after passing B.Tech in Ceramic Engineering? What is the syllabus? Question paper pattern and approximate vacancies for ceramics
  16. Should I go for MBA, PSU Preparation, Banking sector or job in any private organization after passing mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do regular post graduate diploma in management in India after completing M.Tech in Ceramic Engineering after MSc Chemistry
  18. Which are the colleges offering ceramic engineering in India as short term course?
15th June 2016, 11:58 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job scope and salaries in private sector after Ceramic Engineering? Is it necessary to do MBA after Ceramic Engineering?

Good to hear from you that you are going to be the part of one of the oldest IIT of India.
After getting into IIt you need not to take any worry about the following things;

1. salary.
2. Job
3. Package
4. career growth.

This are the thing that will automatically comes to any of the students who are studying in IIT. yes, for other college students this is the topic to think upon but for IIT student this is not.

No, it is not necessary to do MBA after doing engineering, if you are doing MBA then it is your own choice.
16th June 2016, 12:43 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Job scope and salaries in private sector after Ceramic Engineering? Is it necessary to do MBA after Ceramic Engineering?

You will get good salary in IIT as the major recruiter that come sin IIT are the big companies, even IIT has their tie up with these big companies.
So, you have not to worry about your future. You did a lot of labor to come into IIT which is everyone's dream to study in.

I will suggest you to focus on the study and not in the placements, as placement are the default gift which every IIT Students get after getting selected in it.

Just put all your effort in the academic as well as co-curricular activity that is it.
And then you will see your demand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?