6th March 2011, 05:47 PM
rakesh11135
Junior Member+

Scope of ceramic engineering form RPET? Can I apply for Civil Services Exam after the B.E.?

Is there a good scope of Ceramic Engineering from RPET and is Ceramic Engineering students are eligible to give IAS exams.
And please list the companies which hier ceramic engineers at a good package.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  2. Job scope and salaries in private sector after Ceramic Engineering? Is it necessary to do MBA after Ceramic Engineering?
  3. Can I join civil services after graduation? Scope for girl candidate in civil services?
  4. Admission procedure to study M.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) in IIT through GATE? Syllabus of GATE(Ceramic Engineering)?
  5. Which colleges are good for civil engineering under RPET?
  6. Can I apply in Civil Services exam if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Which course will suit me to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com
  8. Best optional subjects for IAS mains?
  9. Can I continue Civil Engineering by attending the Common Entrance Exam having completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  10. How should I join classes after passing 12th? I have passed SSC
  11. Does outside candidate can apply for RPET? Admission procedure will be based on JEE or RPET?
  12. What should I do having scored 50% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 58% in BE?
  13. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Gujarat Technological University Ceramic Technology 1st Sem- Elements of Civil Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Which courses will I do to acquire good post through IAS examination
  16. Courses to study in Graduation for pursuing Civil Services exam? Job opportunities after failing to achieve in Civil Services?
  17. What type of engineering course is best for the government jobs? -- [New]
  18. How can I become a airport custom officer? I have completed B.Com
6th March 2011, 10:16 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of ceramic engineering form RPET? Can I apply for Civil Services Exam after the B.E.?

Definitely, ceramic engineering students are eligible for IAS.

To become an IAS, you have to appear for the CSAT exam. The minimum eligibility for the CSAT exam states that you must be a graduate in any field.Also, if you are a final year student then also you can apply.

So you can apply for the IAS.

Also, as you had about ceramic engineering scope, so let me inform you that in RAjasthan there are many factories and industries that are producing ceramic products such as cofee and tea mugs, wash basins, WC's, Indian Cumodes, etc.
Because of this there is great demand of ceramic engineers in Rajasthan.
So there is good scope in Ceramic Engineering in Rajasthan through RPET.

I have attached the notification for CSAT.

Details:

Age:Minimum 21 years of age as on 1st August of the year of exam.
Upper Age limit is 30 years(Relaxations for OBC and SC/ST).

Educational Qualification:

A graduate in any field.

Max. Attempts:

General:4
OBC:7
SC/ST:No limit.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Civil Service 2011.pdf(346.2 KB, 307 views)
4th May 2011, 05:50 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Scope of ceramic engineering form RPET? Can I apply for Civil Services Exam after the B.E.?

Yes Absolutely

you are eligible for CSE

the basic information of this exam is

IAS is an central service and also deeply regarded as d most prestigious job..

Like this service there are other 24 services for which a common entrance test is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)

The main basic eligibility criteria for Civils Service Examination

->Candidate must have 21 years of age

->Candidate must complete at least degree from a recognized Indian University

this is all about the basic eligibility criteria of CSE

As per your qualification if you have completed Degree then definitely you are eligible for the exam..

You can go through the examination code for Civil Service Examination in the official website of UPSC

i.e.

www.upsc.gov.in

regards

This is all about the examination eligibility criteria

if you have any further doubts feel free to clarify..

Regards

~AdityA~
21st May 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of ceramic engineering form RPET? Can I apply for Civil Services Exam after the B.E.?

top most companies where ceramic engineer are required
24th September 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Can girlz get de jobs in ceramic industry with a good package..and if yes list out the name of those companies
8th November 2011, 09:11 AM
rudramishra

IAS is an central service and also deeply regarded as d most prestigious job..

Like this service there are other 24 services for which a common entrance test is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)

The main basic eligibility criteria for Civils Service Examination

->Candidate must have 21 years of age

->Candidate must complete at least degree from a recognized Indian University

this is all about the basic eligibility criteria of CSE

As per your qualification if you have completed Degree then definitely you are eligible for the exam..
11th October 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

how can i join ISRO as a ceramic engineer ?
2nd November 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

does a ceramic student(B.Tech) is eligible for IES exam?
2nd November 2012, 11:06 AM
NIREEKSHANA BABU
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Scope of ceramic engineering form RPET? Can I apply for Civil Services Exam after the B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh11135 View Post
Is there a good scope of Ceramic Engineering from RPET and is Ceramic Engineering students are eligible to give IAS exams.
Definitely, ceramic engineering students are eligible for IAS.

To become an IAS, you have to appear for the CSAT exam. The minimum eligibility for the CSAT exam states that you must be a graduate in any field.Also, if you are a final year student then also you can apply.

Also, as you had about ceramic engineering scope, so let me inform you that in RAjasthan there are many factories and industries that are producing ceramic products such as cofee and tea mugs, wash basins, WC's, Indian Cumodes, etc.

Details:

A graduate in any field.

Max. Attempts:

all the best for you and work hard . dont neglect
2nd November 2012, 02:33 PM
NIREEKSHANA BABU
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Scope of ceramic engineering form RPET? Can I apply for Civil Services Exam after the B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh11135 View Post
o become an IAS, you have to appear for the CSAT exam. The minimum eligibility for the CSAT exam states that you must be a graduate in any field.Also, if you are a final year student then also you can apply.

Details:

A graduate in any field.

Max. Attempts:

24th August 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can girlz get de jobs in ceramic industry with a good package..and if yes list out the name of those companies
Yeah girl can get job in Ceramic industry for laboratory testing, executive,research and development dept,in white ware industry for tiles design and all ,
19th February 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have complete diploma in ceramic if there is any chance to join in civil services like ips or military!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?