9th December 2011, 06:36 PM
SANDEEP MALHAN 35

What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?

sir i want govt job my related qualification. i am passed three year diploma in ceramic technology.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of diploma in Ceramic Technology? -- [New]
  2. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Ceramic Technology?
  3. List of colleges offering Ceramic Technology Diploma course on 10th basis? Procedure to apply?
  4. Job scope and salaries in private sector after Ceramic Engineering? Is it necessary to do MBA after Ceramic Engineering?
  5. In which branch I can study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Ceramic Technology? List of entrance exams for admission?
  6. How can I study Ceramic Diploma course having 4 years of experience being a B.Sc graduate?
  7. How to do B.Tech in India after completing diploma in ceramic technology
  8. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  9. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  10. Procedure to do B.Tech in Ceramic Technology through lateral entry?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  12. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  13. What is the fees of M.Tech in government college of Ceramic engineering and technology in Ceramic engineering branch
  14. Any chance to get government jobs after completing diploma in Textile Technology with 68.7%/
  15. Which higher studies course to do after Diploma in Ceramic Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  17. How to get a government job in government sector after doing 3 years diploma in textile technology
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech in NIT/IIT if completed Diploma in Ceramic Technology on 10th basis?
7th July 2017, 07:45 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: What are the prospects of government jobs after completing diploma in ceramic technology?

Government and private sector jobs are available for the ceramic engineers.
Application of ceramic engineering are many. Some of the areas where ceramics engineering find its application are--
- Biomaterials
- aerospace
- electronics and semiconductor
- optical materials etc.
ceramics engineer may cater to these sectors and get a government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?