2nd December 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Job in top most companies being a Civil engineering?

Sir,
I am Alam Akhatar and I am a civil engineer now. I pass out with 7.2 cgpa in 2014. But after major training, I got job in amrit home pvt. Ltd. Bhopal as a site engineer in building construction. Now I want a job in topmost companies. If there is any requirement please tell me?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Job in top most companies being a Civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  3. List of top 20 core Civil engineering companies in Karnataka and India?
  4. Top Companies in the field of Civil Engineering in Bangalore?
  5. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  6. Information about the companies in which I can do a job after passing Civil Engineering?
  7. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  8. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  9. Companies offering opportunities to Diploma in Civil Engineering student in Punjab?
  10. List of top 20 civil engineering companies in Andhra Pradesh? What is the procedure?
  11. List of top 10 civil engineering companies in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join NTPC after completing MCA?
  13. Construction companies which offer recruitment to Diploma Civil Engineer? Procedure to get job?
  14. Which are the Civil Companies in India that provide a good job?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher candidate? Job or Internship, which is better?
  16. Can I get into top IT companies after finishing SSLC in Private with 64%
  17. Which are the top paying companies in the field of Civil Engineering during Campus Selections?
  18. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
7th December 2015, 05:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in top most companies being a Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Alam Akhatar and I am a civil engineer now. I pass out with 7.2 cgpa in 2014. But after major training, I got job in amrit home pvt. Ltd. Bhopal as a site engineer in building construction. Now I want a job in topmost companies. If there is any requirement please tell me?
Thanks

The aspirant can get many jobs in private companies like Larsen & Toubro Limited, Transport Corporation of India,
CMC, DLF, Unitech, Navin’s Construction, Hindustan Construction Company, Tata Projects etc.

The aspirant can try for a job in the above mentioned companies through their websites.

The aspirant can work as Civil Engineer, Engineer Trainee, QC Engineers, Civil Site Engineer etc.

The aspirant has to apply online for jobs.

The selection process involves aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?