26th June 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Jobs after completing 3 years of diploma in electrical branch?

Sir,i am a latery entry diploma student in electrical branch.I am completed 12th with 63% .Is there any jobs for me.How much salary i got. am i apply all the govt. and private jobs that a 3 year diploma student apply?Please answer my carrier is abou u,rs hand.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing diploma in electrical branch
  2. Can I get Government jobs after completing 3 years full time Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%
  4. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  5. List of all the government jobs after completing B.Tech Electrical?
  6. What can I do after studying polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can one get good Government Jobs after completing Diploma?
  8. Which jobs should I prefer after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  9. How to do diploma electrical course after completing 10th? I am 24 years old
  10. How to do Part time B.E or distance learning after completing diploma in electrical branch?
  11. How to do diploma EEE after completing ITI in electrical branch
  12. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  13. How to take admission in Pune B.Tech college after completing 3 years diploma in electrical branch from board of technical education Rajasthan
  14. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  15. What can I do after completing my diploma course? Information about government jobs for EE branch
  16. Previous years question papers for electrical branch?
  17. Minimum education requirement for admission into government polytechnic college, Chennai?
  18. How to do diploma EEE from KSOU after completing ITI in electrical branch
28th June 2015, 10:29 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Jobs after completing 3 years of diploma in electrical branch?

There are only few chances of jobs for diploma students.But you can apply for the government sector jobs such as Banks,Railways etc.For the preparation of these jobs you need to join any one of the good coaching such as -

1-Mahendras Institute.
2-T.I.M.E
3-The Path Finder Institute.

The different books are also available for the preparations of the government sector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?