9th March 2012, 09:31 PM
mayurmahesh

How to do diploma electrical course after completing 10th? I am 24 years old

Respected Sir,

I am Mahesh. i am 24 years Old. i am completed 10th from 2003. now i am intrested in diploma electrical course. but i am confused because i am now 24 years can i do diploma now. please please help me.

21st June 2012, 10:29 AM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: How to do diploma electrical course after completing 10th? I am 24 years old

Yes you can do the diploma course. There is no age limit for that. It depends on your state that which entrance exam they are taking for giving admission to students in the diploma course. For example there is JET entrance exam for Diploma course in Punjab. The students get selected in various colleges according to their marks in the entrance exam or according to their rankings.
24th June 2012, 12:15 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do diploma electrical course after completing 10th? I am 24 years old

hello friend...!!
(a)yes you can diploma course.

(b)there is no age limit for this.your age doesn't matter if you are of 24 or of 30 that doesn't matter.

(c)you should get an admission in diploma by giving the entrance exam conducted by the recognized university.

(d)In punjab JET(joint engineering test) conducted by the university for the admission in diploma.

(e)you should selected in the college as per the marks in the entrance exam.

all the best..!!
24th June 2012, 12:25 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend...!!
(a)yes you can diploma course.

(b)there is no age limit for this.your age doesn't matter if you are of 24 or of 30 that doesn't matter.

(c)you should get an admission in diploma by giving the entrance exam conducted by the recognized university.

(d)In punjab JET(joint engineering test) conducted by the university for the admission in diploma.

(e)you should selected in the college as per the marks in the entrance exam.

all the best..!!
24th January 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How many years diplama electical
25th January 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i pass to 10th class 2007 now i enterested to iti for indian railway train driver job, how to do i iti corse please tell me
19th March 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

sir, I pass my 10th standard in 2012 and I am interested in diploma electrical course, lpz help me sir
16th January 2016, 12:41 AM
Lonely♡

You can do diploma after 10th. Diploma is 3 years duration course.

You can select any stream according to your interest.

For admission in diploma you need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam held by state board.
You will get admission in diploma college on the basis of rank in that entrance exam.

You can choose:
Mechanical engineering

Civil engineering

Computer engineering

Electrical engineering

Chemical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?