24th May 2015, 12:06 PM
vyshnavidenuvakonda

What can I do after completing my diploma course? Information about government jobs for EE branch

what can i do after completing my diploma course.i want to know about that government jobs for EE branch?

31st May 2015, 03:57 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do after completing my diploma course? Information about government jobs for EE branch

EE students which have the knowledge about the electrical, computer software, hardware so they can get the job post in the software companies of the IT and Technical departments...

For the job posts in the Government departments you have to write the entrance exam which have under the government departments like UPSC, SSC, Bank, Railways , Defense etc..

Job posts under these departments are like:

>>Defense services like Indian airforce, Indian army, Indian navy etc...through the CDS entrance exam conducted under the UPSC departments
>>BSNL job posts Junior telecom Officer through the JTO exam.
>>INdian railways job posts in the technical sectors of the GRoup A through the Civil service exam under the UPSC
>>CIvil services like iAS, IPS etc through the civil service exam under the UPSC.
>>Government companies job for which entrance exam has been conducted by the own departments like:
ISRO
DRDO
BHEL
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
POWER GRID
SAIL
GAIL
MTNL etc..

so you can apply for the job posts in these companies and you can get these job posts by qualify the entrance exam and the interview conducted by the own departments..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?