27th December 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Which jobs can be applied after doing B.Sc. degree in Nautical Science?

Sir, my name is Delilah and I am interested in doing B.Sc. degree in Nautical Science. But i am also wanting to know what jobs can i apply for after doing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  2. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Applied Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  5. IGNOU BSC - Nautical Science Applied Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  7. Difference between diploma in Nautical Science leading to BSc degree and BSc Nautical Science degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is Diploma in Nautical Science is better than B.Sc. in same?
  9. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  10. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  11. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  12. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  13. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  14. Which field is best in BSc applied science?
  15. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  16. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  17. BSc Nautical Science Degree recognized at par with other degrees and graduation?
  18. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
29th December 2015, 09:56 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Which jobs can be applied after doing B.Sc. degree in Nautical Science?

There are the oceans of jobs available, now a days it does not means that you are computer science student then you will go to the IT companies only. In today's date anyone can go to anyone job profile, the job market has become dynamic. So, you need not to worry about the job and profile, just find the job apply for it and crack the interview that is it !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?