31st October 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Nautical Science is better than B.Sc. in same?

I want to know if diploma in nautical science is better in comparison to B.Sc degree in nautical science. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  2. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  3. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  4. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  5. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion? -- [New]
  7. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  8. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  9. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  10. After BSc IT is diploma in Nautical Science available?
  11. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  12. Difference between diploma in Nautical Science leading to BSc degree and BSc Nautical Science degree?
  13. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  15. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  17. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  18. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
1st November 2015, 10:32 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Nautical Science is better than B.Sc. in same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know if diploma in nautical science is better in comparison to B.Sc degree in nautical science. Please help me.

No, diploma in Nautical Science is not better than B.Sc Nautical Science.

The degree in any field is better than a diploma.

So if you want to study then try and study a degree than diploma.

The value for degree is more than a diploma.

The job opportunities for the graduates is higher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?