22nd September 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Latest pattern of Wipro Off-Campus Interview?

Hello,
I have an Off-Campus Interview in Wipro. I want to know the new pattern of this interview. Can you please tell me the latest pattern immediately?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Wipro On-Campus Interview? Pattern of this Interview?
  2. What is the pattern of Wipro On-Campus drive?
  3. What kinds of questions are asked in IBM off-campus Aptitude test? Latest placement pattern of IBM off-campus interview?
  4. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  5. What is the latest pattern of Syntel On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  6. Latest placement papers for preparation of Wipro on-campus drive with solutions?
  7. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  8. Latest placement papers and pattern of Syntel off-campus interview?
  9. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  10. Latest placement pattern and Model question papers for TCS Off-Campus Interview Aptitude Test
  11. When will be off campus interview conducted by Infosys and Wipro?
  12. How can I prepare to crack Wipro WASE On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  13. Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  15. Latest pattern of Wipro written test?
  16. How may I get pattern of Wipro(interview) sample papers?
  17. Latest pattern of CTS Off-campus Interview conducted in Chennai?
  18. How many rounds are available in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of work is available in Wipro BPO?
1st October 2015, 08:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest pattern of Wipro Off-Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have an Off-Campus Interview in Wipro. I want to know the new pattern of this interview. Can you please tell me the latest pattern immediately?
Pattern for Wipro recruitment:-

Testing Areas - Number of Questions

English Language - 20

Quantitative Ability - 20

Technical - 10

I have attached the syllabus for Wipro recruitment so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus.txt(907 Bytes, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?