11th September 2021, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it legal to do regular B.tech with job in a limited company(public)?

Sir/madam, I completed my B.tech in electrical (regular) with job.i was doing job from 4pm to 12am(B shift) in a company and attending college from 8 am to 2 pm in a private institution without any objection certificate from company but i informed to my boss.i did it after diploma so b.tech was 3 year course for me.now i want to know is it legal? and my experience should also be counted or not legally? Please reply.

Thanks
Regards,
Vijendra singh

15th September 2021, 04:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it legal to do regular B.tech with job in a limited company(public)?

--- If you want to pursue BTech degree as a full-time time day course along with the job then it is not possible.
Another option available is to pursue the BTech degree as a night course and then it is possible to do a job in the daytime and for this you have to find out which institutes allow you to do a night time course
15th September 2021, 05:24 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it legal to do regular B.tech with job in a limited company(public)?

If you get a job in central or state government department, you will be on probationary period for two years.

Since you will be working as subordinate for a job that requires Plus Two as eligible educational qualification, your employer will keep you busy giving you several odd jobs.

Therefore it will be difficult for you to continue your academic pursuits because you won't find free time.

You need to keep in mind your financial situations and other commitments.
15th September 2021, 06:06 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is legal. But you can join evening classes or distance learning course. As regular student you cannot study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?