11th September 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the rules to join as a Teacher in a government aided private management school?

What are the rules for join as a PG Teacher in Govt aided private management school?

In Govt aided
private management school ..Teachers are getting salary from Govt? or Private?

TET is essential or unneeded for this private govt aided school teacher?

How much Amount expected for this post?

I have completed Msc_Botany with Bed... If anybody think help me ..Mail me vacant details for [email protected]

14th September 2021, 07:37 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What are the rules to join as a Teacher in a government aided private management school?

What are the rules to join as a Teacher in a government aided private management school?

• You must have passed 10+2 from any board.

• Admission is through an entrance test followed by a screening test and a main written examination.

• After clearing the test, there is an interview and a medical test.
15th September 2021, 05:26 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the rules to join as a Teacher in a government aided private management school?

The rules to join as a Teacher in a government aided private management school:-

Teaching is one of the most respectable professions in India and requires a minimum of either a B. Ed, NTT or BCC Degrees to be eligible for the employment as a teacher. The candidate is required to fulfill CTET Eligibility criteria.
15th September 2021, 06:12 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Rules for joining a government aided private management school as a teacher: -

Candidates need at least a B.Ed, NTT or BCC degree to be eligible for the job as a teacher. The candidate must fulfill CTET eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?