9th April 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

If I get admission in LLB will it be a regular course or correspondence? Can I practice in a legal court?

Can i get admission in llb as i have completed my graduation in 1993 with 43% marks and the degree allotted to me is degree with division because i took admission in b com (h) but degree is allotted to me is a pass degree? And if i get admission in llb, will it be a regular course or correspondence course and after final year can i practice in a legal court?
Please answer
thanks.

9th May 2014, 06:57 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: If I get admission in LLB will it be a regular course or correspondence? Can I practice in a legal court?

Yes you can apply for the admission but i think as you have very less marks to apply for the LLB you should have minimum 50% marks in graduation after that you will be able to apply for the LLB in a best university. And for getting admission there you have to apply for the entrance exam and i think you should do LLB from a best university.

And you can do LLB regular it gives you benefit and after that you can apply for the practice in legal court also.And if you want to apply for LLB then you have to consult with that university in which you want to take admission if they are satisfied with your marks or not. And if you will get direct admission there then you can do LLB through that college or university.

Otherwise i am sorry you will be not able to apply for the LLB and LLB can do that person who has good communication skills and have talent and if you have talent then you can apply for the LLB and you can also apply for the improvement examination for graduation and makes your marks to 50%. After that you will be able to apply for the LLB.

There are many universities in India which are best for the LLB and there you can apply for the admission and many of the universities conduct entrance test for the admission. So, you have to get good marks in it after that you can apply for the admission there.
15th April 2015, 05:55 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: If I get admission in LLB will it be a regular course or correspondence? Can I practice in a legal court?

See, LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation and also you are over aged then you are not eligible for CLAT.

A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the higher secondary and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
15th April 2015, 05:56 PM
amanshrivastava98

See, LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation and also you are over aged then you are not eligible for CLAT.

A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the higher secondary and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?