2nd November 2016, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

List of best core companies for ECE fresher in West Bengal?

What are the best core companies for ece fresher in west bengal? please mention the names and the details which I need to apply for those companies. So, can you please give me the details on this? I will be really happy if you can provide me your suggestion on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  2. List of best core companies for ECE students in chennai -- [New]
  3. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  4. How can I join ECE core companies? Which value added courses are required for Core Companies?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  7. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  8. List of electronics and communication private companies hiring freshers in Kerala?
  9. List of core companies offering Internship to Electrical fresher in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida?
  10. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  11. Can you please let me know the list of ECE core subjects and the private companies?
  12. How to prepare for Core companies for ECE stream?
  13. Which companies are hiring B.Tech ECE fresher girls candidate?
  14. List of reputed steel production companies in West Bengal?
  15. List of Electrical Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and looking for Job in core Electronics Company?
  16. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  17. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  18. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
7th November 2016, 11:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best core companies for ECE fresher in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the best core companies for ece fresher in west bengal? please mention the names and the details which I need to apply for those companies. So, can you please give me the details on this? I will be really happy if you can provide me your suggestion on the same.

Thanks!
List of best core companies for ECE fresher in West Bengal:-

1. Algonics Systems Pvt. Ltd., SDF Building, 2nd Floor, Block GP, Sector V, Saltlake
GP Block, Sector V, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4004 2846

2. TechNId Solutions, Flat No- 7, 73, Ashutosh Mukherjee Road., Near Deshbandhu Market, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 088200 74382

3. Khosla Electronics, 37,Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Park Circus, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2281 6831

4. B. T. Automation Pvt. Ltd., 11, Pollock Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2234 2693

5. Foschia Electronic Cigarette, Jodhpur Gardens, Lake Gardens, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4063 4255
9th November 2016, 07:18 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of best core companies for ECE fresher in West Bengal?

First to achieve a job you need to do create a perfect resume and apply it in various job portals.

* Login the job portals like Naukri,Shine,Timesjob,Indeed,Linkedin.
* Update your various skills and resume here.
* Choose the preferred location Westbengal (Kolkata)
* After that you receive many calls from core companies located in your state.

List of Core companies in WestBengal:

* Hitechnext Engineering Pvt Ltd - Kolkata, West Bengal
* Career web solution - Kolkata, West Bengal
* Galore Networks Pvt Ltd - Prafullakanan, West Bengal
* Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited - kolkata, West Bengal
* Weblee Technologies - Kolkata, West Bengal

These are the some core companies offering jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?