7th November 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

List of private companies to apply for job after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to apply for the same?

I am B.Sc Biotechnology holder and now looking for job in private sectors. Please send me list of private companies to apply for job? How to apply for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  2. Procedure to apply for a job in Biotechnology companies?
  3. List of private companies to apply for job after compeltion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  4. What are the job opportunities in private sector after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. List of companies in Maharashtra to apply for job after B.Sc Biotechnology? How much salary I can get?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  7. Private companies in biotechnology trade to apply for jobs after completion of M.Sc Biotech?
  8. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  9. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply for electrical engineer job?
  11. List of private companies to get a job after Diploma in software Testing? Procedure to apply for the job?
  12. List of reputed Medicine companies to apply for a job
  13. Is there no scope of M.Sc botany?
  14. Which jobs I can apply after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  15. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  16. What are the jobs for freshers in MSc Biotechnology?
  17. How to apply for job in IPCA Laboratories having completed M.Sc Biotechnology holder? List of vacancies in other companies?
  18. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Names of 10 private companies to apply for civil junior engineer job?
10th November 2017, 10:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private companies to apply for job after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to apply for the same?

Here is the list of companies which offers jobs to B.Sc Biotechnology holders:

> Hindustan Lever

> Ranbaxy

> Frank Ross Ltd

> Dr. Reddy's Lab

> Hindustan Antibiotics

> IDPL

> Biocon India Ltd

> Dabur

> Thapar Group etc.

In order to apply for jobs in these companies, you can submit your resume in different job portals. You will get notified whenever the vacancy arrives. You can also send your resume at the HR's email id. You can also visit the concerned branch of the company and submit your resume.
10th November 2017, 07:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private companies to apply for job after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to apply for the same?

Being a BSc biotechnology fresher you can apply for the job in these top companies:

Dabur

Ranbaxy

Hindustan lever

Dr reddy's labs

Food Processing Industry

Chemical Industry

Textile Industry

Hindustan lever

Thapar Group

Hindustan Antibiotics

IDPL

Waste Management Companies

To apply for a job in one of these companies you must have completed your degree course with good percentage and you must have practical knowledge. You will have to appear for the personal interview and be ready to answer confidently and also prepare yourself for the personal interview.
10th November 2017, 07:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of private companies to apply for job after BSc Biotechnology:-

Ranbaxy Hindustan Lever

Dr Reddy's Labs

Food processing industry

Chemical Industry

Textile Industry

Hindustan Lever

Thapar Group

Indo American Hybrid Seeds.

Procedure to take admission in BSC Biotechnology:-

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

The candidate should have passed 12th with Mathematics / Biology, Physics, Chemistry with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Mathematics /Biology, Physics and Chemistry from any state board.

The candidate who are appearing for Plus two examination can also apply for the course.

The candidate minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years at the time of admission.
10th November 2017, 08:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There are several private companies which are related to Biotechnology field. Some of the biotech related companies are,

>> Spinco Biotech Pvt Ltd
https://www.spincotech.com/

>> SynkroMax Biotech Private Limited
http://www.smbpl.com/

>> Organica Biotech
http://www.organicabiotech.com/

>> BrainWave Biotechnology Private Limited
http://www.brainwave.in/

>> Medicline Biotech
http://mediclonebiotech.com/

>> Virchow BioTech
http://www.virchowbiotech.com/

>> Indus Biotech
http://www.indusbiotech.com/

I suggest you to go through the "Career Opportunities" or Recruitment section of the official websites. So that whenever the latest recruitment's available, from Career Section. You can the apply for those recruitment's accordingly and follow up the next process.
10th November 2017, 10:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Some of the premier companies that offer bio technology professionals with handsome pay package are:-

Dabur

Ranbaxy

Hindustan Lever

Dr. Raddy's Labs

There are many opportunities in government labs as well.

You can even try out in the company maintained below:-

Food Processing Industry

Chemical Industry

Textile Industry

Hindustan Lever

Thapar Group

Indo American Hybrid Seeds

Biocon India Limited

IDPL

Hindustan Antibiotics.

Procedure to take admission in B..SC Biotechnology:-

Biotechnology is an undergraduate course which deals with the study of Biology with the combination of Technology.

It is a three year duration course divided into 6 semester.

Eligibility criteria required to get admission in B.SC Biotechnology as under:-

The candidate must be an Indian citizen.

The candidate should have passed a masters degree from a recognised University with 55% marks.

The candidate who are appearing for 12th examination can also apply for the course.

The candidate minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?