26th July 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?

Hi,

I am aswini completed b.tech EEE. My question is howto get a job in core field in private sector.is there any opportunities please tell me.? Which all private companies I can start applying for the job? Can you please list them down for me?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  2. Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?
  3. List of companies which provides job for B.Tech EEE candidates with 6 backlogs?
  4. List of electrical core companies to apply after completion of B.E EEE?
  5. List of private electrical companies in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  7. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  8. List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies?
  9. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  10. How to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech from EEE?
  11. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  12. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  13. What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?
  14. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
  15. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  16. How to get Job in Electrical Core Companies after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  17. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  18. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2015, 05:44 PM
bambam04
Member+

Default Re: List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am aswini completed b.tech EEE. My question is howto get a job in core field in private sector.is there any opportunities please tell me.? Which all private companies I can start applying for the job? Can you please list them down for me?

Thanks!
Some of the companies which offers jobs in the field of B.Tech in EEE are given below:-
1)TISCO
2)WIPRO
3)LG
4)TECH MAHINDRA
4)SAMSUNG
5)HAVELLS
30th July 2015, 01:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Thanks!
You can apply for below given software companies.

1 Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)

2 Infosys Technologies Ltd

3 Wipro Limited

4 Hewlett-Packard India Pvt. Ltd

5 IBM India Limited

6 Satyam Computer Services Ltd.

7 HCL Technologies Ltd.

8 Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd.

9 CISCO Systems India Pvt. Ltd.

10 Patni Computer Systems Ltd.

11 Cognizant Technology Solutions India

12 HCL Infosystems Ltd.

13 Mahindra-British Telecom

14 Redington (India) Limited

15 i-Flex Solutions Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?