6th July 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Is my job lifetime if I get it in Airport Management or not?

If u got job in airport manager or ground staff so....my job is lifetime or almost 10-15 years job ?
And how many salary ? Can you please provide me the right details? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
  2. Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?
  3. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  4. Jobs and salary after completing diploma in airport management -- [New]
  5. How should I pursue BBA degree in Airline and Airport management?
  6. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  7. Am I eligible to get Airport jobs after completing BBA from KIIT school of Management, Bhubaneswar? What are the other job opportunities available after completing BBA?
  8. List of Airport Management College for PG Course?
  9. Is it good to do MBA in Airport Management on the basis of BBA? Merits and Demerits of Airport Management?
  10. What is the minimum qualification required to join Airport Management course?
  11. Job description and expected salary in Airport management?
  12. Colleges of Airport Management Courses? I have completed BCA graduation
  13. How can I get a job in Airport being a B.Com holder? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria for Jr Executive ATC Exam? Date of next ATC exam?
  16. Will it be easier to get job after completing MBA(airport management) through correspondence?
  17. Is there any job opportunity in Airport for Mathematics graduate?
  18. What is the scope and eligibility for doing Airport management?
7th July 2016, 06:03 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is my job lifetime if I get it in Airport Management or not?

If you get job at Airport & perform well then your job is secured till your retirement. Your performance will decide your future & how dedicated you are. Whether you get in as Manager or Ground Staff doesn't matter all you need to do give your best. There is growth in aviation field.

To become manager you must be having experience of 5-8 years in a reputed company. Salary come around INR 40000-50000/- pm.

For ground Staff if you are a fresher would get around INR 22000 to 25000 pm, but if you have experience would earn INR 30000 to 35000/- pm.

Salary may varies as per the Airlines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?