11th December 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Old question papers of TCS for MCA candidate?

I am kamaraj doing final mca at gobi arts college.I want to get job in tcs so that please send tcs all old question papres.

19th December 2013, 03:48 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Old question papers of TCS for MCA candidate?

You can go through the previous question papers for TCS placement which is mandatory but don't just blindly prepare only those rather take some time to understand the concepts and then prepare for the aptitude test. There are many good books like R.S.Agarwal available in market which will help you to prepare for the exam.

I have attached some of the very latest TCS placement 2013 questions papers. Just take some time and go through it one by one and understand the pattern followed for the test and start your preparation accordingly.

You can try out online test for TCS placement CLICK HERE!!

To prepare for the aptitude topics not only for TCS but for all leading software companies for placement CLICK HERE!!

Pattern of TCS 2013 placement aptitude test:

-> 35 questions to be answered in 80 minutes. (Questions are from only Reasoning and Quantitative topics)

Once you clear the aptitude there will be technical and HR round where in you will be asked questions from technical subjects like C,C++, Data Structures, DBMS etc. So, brush the basics in all the core subjects then for sure you can clear the interview in no time.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS_2013_Placement_paper.pdf(106.8 KB, 199 views)
File Type: pdf TCS_latest_2013.pdf(122.4 KB, 480 views)
File Type: pdf TCS_seesame_answers_2013.pdf(64.1 KB, 307 views)
File Type: pdf TCS_SRM_Placement.pdf(47.2 KB, 276 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?