26th November 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for private sector jobs after BCA from MDS University?

sir, i am bca final year student from mds university rajasthan ajmer.
I can apply for govt. sector job i'm sure about it but can I for the private one or not?

10th December 2013, 03:51 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for private sector jobs after BCA from MDS University?

Yes, ofcourse you can apply for private sector jobs especially in IT sector since they are ready to pull in Arts Graduates like BCA, BBA rather hiring Engineering Graduates. The idea behind this is that BCA graduates will be less paid when compared with Engineering Graduates and they will be asked to sign a bond for around 3 years wherein you will be provided with PG course from the company itself.

Sounds to be an offer which you cannot refuse? Yes, that's the reason I am asking you now to start applying for jobs in Wipro and TCS who follow this strategy and in other IT giants like Satyam, Accenture etc.

It's true that it's not just in a minute you get a job there, it needs some time for your preparation as there will be two rounds 1) Aptitude Test 2) Technical Interview, so make sure you prepare for them well and for sure you will easily get the job with little hard work from your side.

If you feel that you are not interested in IT based companies then the better option will be to go ahead and do the PG course with your interest and then search for the job in that field and always make sure that you take the course which you are interested in and not just someone asked you to do it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?