3rd October 2011, 12:55 AM
arorakiran

Which Government Jobs is best suitable for me being a candidate having completed MCA and working as Developer in TCS since 1.2 years?

Dear All,
I have completed my MCA in 2010 and working in TCS as a developer from last 1.2 years. I am seeking job in Government sector. Please guide me , i ahve heard about SAIL Management Trainee (Technical) exam but have no idea of syllabus and how to prepare for that. Please suggest a good option for me and how to prepare for that..

Thanks Kiran

Related Questions:
  1. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  2. What should I do to join as Software Developer in TCS being a candidate of MCA?
  3. How much CTC I will get as a Software Developer in TCS if having 4 years of work experience?
  4. How to do regular MCA after completing BCA? I am working as a Php developer
  5. List best suitable jobs in India for MCA post graduate freshers?
  6. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  7. Which IT jobs are best suitable for B.Sc. graduates in same stream?
  8. What will be the best career option for hearing impaired students in private and government sector?
  9. What are the jobs and where can I apply for government jobs after completing MCA?
  10. Which Government Jobs an MCA pass-out can apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of benefits I will get to join TCS as a Java Developer with 4 years of experience? -- [New]
  12. Which Bank Jobs are best suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO Exams? Which Books to prepare for these Exams?
  13. What are the jobs available after completing MCA? Where can I apply for jobs?
  14. Can I get job in TCS as a Software Developer with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  15. For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?
  16. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  17. Am I suitable for Short Hand Jobs being a candidate having completed MBA in HR and with an age of 30 years?
  18. Government jobs for 33 years old candidate who has completed B.Sc(Computer Application) around 12 years ago?
3rd October 2011, 05:13 PM
K.Bala Kishore

Default Re: Which Government Jobs is best suitable for me being a candidate having completed MCA and working as Developer in TCS since 1.2 years?

hi,
please don't take personal of my reply

training given in TCS and the experience obtained in TCS is almost equal to a fresher in some other company.

i suggest you to go for MCA stream

all the best
3rd October 2011, 08:04 PM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: Which Government Jobs is best suitable for me being a candidate having completed MCA and working as Developer in TCS since 1.2 years?

you can go by PSU exams

to get governmewnt jobs related to your stream,you can attend PSU exams

if you passed PSU exams,you would get jobs in
=>SAIL
=>BSNL
=>TCIL(TELECOMMUNICATION CONSULTANCY INDIA LIMITED)
=>IN PUBLIC SECTOR COMPANIES

all the best
17th November 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Government Jobs is best suitable for me being a candidate having completed MCA and working as Developer in TCS since 1.2 years?

Hello

I have done Btech in Electronics and Telecomm and had around 4 years of IT experience. Now, i want to switch to govt sector.
Please suggest me the sector in govt field which will be best suited for me.

Also please tell me to prepare for the exams under these sectors.
7th June 2013, 01:58 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

After MCA you can find yourselves placed in different areas such as software engineering, research and development, hardware and networking, services and support.

Following are the some post along with pay scale.

Pay scale varies according to the company and also according to the location of job posting. Listed below are average salary details according to the post in leading IT companies across the nation.

Sr. Software engineer/Developer/Programmer – Rs 299,240 – Rs 813,566
Software Engineer – Rs 196, 321 – Rs 605,213
Software Developer – Rs 107,706 – Rs 563, 086
Sr. software engineer – Rs 346,289 – Rs 837,133
Project Manager, Information Technology (IT) – Rs 403,738 – Rs 1,417, 190
Project Manager, Software Development – Rs 509,997 – Rs 1,844,103
Lead Software Development Engineer – Rs 421,791 – Rs 1,321,264

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?