11th February 2023, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Other than Java what else one can do to be a perfect Computer Engineer?

I am doing BTech in cse i want to be different from others, I have completd my btec 2nd year and i have done java-core in my 6 weeks training as mostly all cse students do java,so please tell me what else i should do so that in my btech 4th year i would get the job...........please reply..........

13th February 2023, 11:20 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Other than Java what else one can do to be a perfect Computer Engineer?

1. Earn Your Degree. A bachelor's degree as the minimum education needed to become a computer engineer.

2. Pursue an Engineering Internship.

3. Gain Professional Experience.

4. Pursue Optional Certifications.
14th February 2023, 03:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Other than Java what else one can do to be a perfect Computer Engineer?

You can pursue the following courses.

1) Python

2) JavaScript

3) HTML/CSS

4) C++/C

5) SQL
16th February 2023, 04:44 PM
Antonio 2023

Java is just one programming language among many that a computer engineer may need to learn and master to be considered a "perfect" computer engineer.

• Besides Java, a computer engineer may need to learn other programming languages such as Python, C++, or JavaScript, depending on the specific needs of the project.

• Understanding databases and data storage is important for developing scalable and efficient applications. Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases can be particularly useful.

• Computer engineers should have a good understanding of operating systems, including the ability to work with and configure Linux, Windows, or other systems.

• Knowing about software development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, or DevOps can help computer engineers to develop high-quality software in a systematic and efficient manner.

• With the growth of cloud computing, knowledge of cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform can be very useful for computer engineers.

• In addition to technical skills, computer engineers should also have good communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and time management skills to work effectively in teams and with clients.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?